ADMS - Advanced Diploma in Media Studies
A two-year advance diploma program which effectively trains you in Communication Design, 2D, 3D Animation, VFX and much more. Start successful career with ADMS.
Term - 1
In this semester students learn to visualize imagery, creating digital graphic, editing and optimizing of graphic for the web, including digital printing and broadcast media.
- Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations
- Typography Design
- Digital Illustrations (Adobe Illustrator CC)
- Moving from Adobe Illustrator to CorelDraw X6
- Digital Painting (Adobe Photoshop CC)
- Photo Enhancement (Adobe Lightroom CC)
- Design for Print and Advertising
- Page Design (Adobe InDesign CC)
- Print Portfolio
Term - 2
In this semester students learn storyboard writing, develop streaming audio, record and edit audio files, created video content and produce streaming video for the web, enrich video content by applying effects and prepare it for post-production job.
- 2D Animation Concepts
- Concepts of Storyboarding
- Working with Audio (Adobe Audition CC)
- Digital FX with 2D Animation (Adobe After Effects CC)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premier Pro CC)
- 3D Concepts - Modeling to Animation
- Broadcast Design using Cinema 4D
Term - 3
In this semester students learn to develop Broadcast quality 3D animation.
- Introduction to CAD (AutoCAD 2017)
- Digital Modeling with Max (3D Studio Max 2017)
- Lights, Camera and Materials with Max
- 3D Animation and Fx with Max
- Rendering with V-Ray
- 3D Animation Portfolio
Term - 4
In this semester students learn advanced techniques to develop character animation with Maya.
- Digital Modeling with Maya (Maya 2017)
- Digital Sculpting (Zbrush)
- Texturing 3D Models with Maya
- Lighting and Rendering 3D Models with Maya
- Rigging 3D Models with Maya
- 3D Character Animation
- Advanced Digital Compositing (Blackmagic Fusion 8)
- Portfolio Demo Reel